Manufactured in America our Polymer & Steel wall inground pools are made exclusively in the USA! Our Polymer wall pools use structural thermoplastic walls that are molded to provide uniform rigidity, flatness and strength. Polymer pool wall panels cannot rust, corrode, or rot! While our steel wall pools are made from only the highest grade galvanized steel that have impressive, G235 Zinc coating.
- Steel Wall Pool Kit Diagram
- As a base material, steel walls are stronger than polymer walls however with that strength comes weight. Steel walls are much heavier and make them harder to move around.
- As a base material Polymer walls are lighter weight than steel and easy to handle when working alone.
- Steel pool wall panels are treated with a G-235 zinc rust preventative coating. This is the strongest galvanization process in the swimming pool industry! This is also the highest rated galvanization process that steel can be treated with.
- Polymer pool wall panels require no galvanization process and over time offer superior corrosion resistance.
- In some cases surface corrosion can occur on steel walls when used with salt systems on in soil with a high acidity.
- Steel offers much more flexibility in custom design features as bent radius and custom steel steps, benches and tanning ledges are easier to make.
- Polymer panels cant be bent and cannot be used to make custom steps, tanning ledges and benches.